Thoughts On Wills, Investing & Insurance – Dollars & Sense Malaysia
Since I strongly believe that financial literacy is an essential skill every single Malaysian should have, I’ve decided to help a Singaporean FinTech Start-up out by writing some guest posts about finance related matters.
Here are some of my first articles.
Hope you guys find them useful. 🙂
1. WHY IS IT IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO HAVE A WILL?
If you have no idea what would happen if you died without a will or how to go about claiming your inheritance, this piece might provide you with some answers.
2.HOW TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE A GOOD INSURANCE AGENT?
A good servicing agent is important. This piece would help you tell the good agents from the bad.
3. IS IT BETTER FOR MALAYSIANS TO BUY A USED CAR OR A NEW CAR?
A detailed analysis on the pros and cons of buying a new car vs a used one.
4. 12 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT INSURANCE PRODUCTS
Important things I believe everyone should know about insurance products.
5. HOW MUCH ARE YOU REALLY PAYING WHEN YOU BUY A NEW CAR IN MALAYSIA?
This might make you think twice when buying a new car in Malaysia.
6. WHAT IS A DIVERSIFIED INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO?
This piece would give you a basic understanding of what constitutes a diversified investment portfolio.
7. HOW AND WHEN SHOULD I START INVESTING?
Am I too young or too old to invest? When and how should I start?
If you have these question, perhaps this article can be of some help.
If you would like to read more, you can do so here.
Hope you guys found my articles useful! 🙂